Insight bookstore succeeds because we care about the needs of our customers. We treat our customers as our equals, as we would wish to be treated. Here are some of our proven methods for making your shopping experience safe, pleasant and valuable:
1. We email you about the status of your order. Besides the automatic email confirmation and estimated invoice sent when you place your order, we also email you regarding any delays or complications. After all, not everything is in stock at any given time. We also email you when your order is processed and shipped and provide tracking numbers if appropriate.
2. We encourage email and toll-free phone communication to discuss product availability, shipping costs, or anything else of interest or concern. All questions and inquiries are welcome.
3. Our shipping costs are fair because we refuse to profit from shipping costs. We give you all Postal and UPS shipping options and then charge you exactly what we are charged for the cost of shipping your weight of package, plus $1.00 for handling. In many cases, reduced shipping costs can save you more money than book discounts.
4. We accept returns on damaged or defective items.
5. We don't charge you for an item until it is in stock and ready to ship. Your money is not tied up for an extended period for unavailable items.
6. We allow you to send items to second parties and can provide personalized messages for gift items upon request.
7. We do not share our customer information with ANYONE. Your order is completely secure with us, and so is your personal information.
© 2019 411.info Corp.